Nuvitron Vintage Nixie Clock 'Ampere'
Featuring three unique designs in the form of Volta, Ampere and Ohm, the Vintage Nixie Tube Clock, with its gorgeous combination of old school technology and a fine, wooden enclosure created in the art deco style, is much more than a decorative piece. It is a piece of history that you can proudly display in your home.
It doesn’t take more than a glance to tell that the Vintage Nixie Tube Clock is an entirely handcrafted product, put together with the help of the most talented carpenters, who worked the finest details into each wooden case in order to achieve a lasting design. From within this beautiful enclosure, brand new Nixie tubes rescued from long abandoned basements in Eastern Europe impart their mesmerizing glow.
No less than 30 hours of meticulous work are needed to complete a Vintage Nixie Tube Clock, but each resulting timepiece, created to endure the test of time, is worth the while.
- You can increase or decrease the brightness of the Nixie Tubes if needed.
- Color LED´s behind the Nixie tubes will help you set the clock, the alarm and will have decorative effects that you can disable if desired.
- Display time on 12 or 24 hours format and use the alarm to wake you up with a vintage style.
- Our Nixie Clock was designed to work below its operation point to ensure the tubes last longer.
- Nixie tubes are easily swappable, provided that they’re held in place using copper pin connectors.