To compliment the old stuff we upcycle, these are ultra modern 3D printed clock casings with acrylic inset tops in either opaque or smoked if you wish to gaze at the internals. The 3D printed casing is made from a type of plastic material called PLA, which is actually made from corn starch.
The metallic finishes are very convincing, it is quite hard to convey in a picture the actual look as they reflect and have a feel unique to 3D printing. It takes approximately 12 hours for the printer to create the case, and it is then hand finished before the clock is assembled.
The clocks are available in a range of case colours and tops, so you can mix and match. If you can't see a colour you like, drop us a line and we can probably print one specially for you.
Uses 6 of the Z570M German nixie tubes and has a host of features including.
- Time and Date display
- Fully programmable RGB lighting with many display modes
- Super Accurate to within +/- 1 minute a year
- Nixie tubes can last in excess of 20 years before needing replacement
- Easy to set with just 2 buttons
- Fade / Slots / Scrollback display effects
- Will retain time without power for upto 3 years
Measures 179mm wide, 65mm deep and 70mm to the top of the tubes
Download Instructions here