Junior Nixie Desk Clock MKII
A versatile 4 tube IN-12 Nixie Clock in a freestanding Lasercut Acrylic case.
This is a great little introduction into Nixie Clocks, it uses the robust IN-12 Russian Nixie tubes and makes a lovely little desk clock. Made from a 4 digit clock module and housed in a part see through acrylic case. A popular little clock that fits in anywhere. Now in it's 2nd generation with even more features and greater accuracy.
- Hours / Minutes and Date display on four IN-12 tubes with 18mm digit height.
- 12 or 24hr display modes.
- Nixie tubes can last in excess of 20 years before needing replacement
- Dedicated Clock Chip - Accurate to +/- 1 minute in a year.
- Very simple time setting using two buttons.
- Battery backed, will remember the the time without power for up to 3 years
- Built in Light sensor, will automatically dim when it gets dark.
- Programmable backlight colours or colour modes.
- Comprehensive 16 page instruction book
Many more features you can program and set, blanking modes / leading zero / Scrollback and fade effects to name a few.
Measures 12.5cm wide x 7cm tall x 5.5cm deep, and operates from 12v DC, complete with supplied mains adaptor - everything you need, just unpack, plug in and go!