Obsidian Nixie Clock MKII
The Obsidian Nixie Clock, so called as the black acrylic it's made from closely resembles black volcanic glass. A very stylish and reserved clock, made with a combination of 3D printed and Laser cut parts to house the latest in Nixie Clock electronics. Like a lot of our clocks, we can make these in a range of colours and finishes, and also fit larger tubes if required - just drop us a line!
Uses 6 of the Z570M German nixie tubes and has a host of features including.
- Time and Date display
- Super accurate RTC chip, +/- 1 minute per year
- 12 / 24hr mode
- Nixie tubes can last in excess of 20 years before needing replacement
- Programmable RGB colour modes
- Fade / Slots / Scrollback display effects
- Super easy to set with just 2 buttons.
Measures 185mm wide, 80mm deep and 70mm to the top of the tubes