Araminta MK III
ARAMINTA - MK III
Although not burl walnut, this is a lovely little box made from I think, Satinwood and has pewter inlaid into the design with rosewood accents. This box dates back to the early 1890's and I could not resist turning into a little Araminta clock. A one off piece, I will never find an exact same box, so once she's gone, she's gone.
- 4 off French TAF1093 Nixie tubes
- Tube life approx 20 years
- Original Victorian sewing box
- Polished Aluminium top bezel
- Sleep mode
- Subtle pink tube lighting
- Many settings and parameters to adjust
The clock measures 16.5cm X 12cm x 11cm to the top of the tubes, signed on the side by myself.