Araminta MK VI
ARAMINTA - MK IV
Every now and again I come across a little Art Deco cigarette box, usually made from burl walnut and either have satinwood or ebony stringing. This box dates back to the early 1930's and I could not resist turning into a little Araminta clock. A one off piece, I will never find an exact same box, so once she's gone, she's gone.
- 4 off German Z570M Nixie tubes
- Tube life approx 20 years
- Original Art Deco period box
- Polished Aluminium top bezel
- Sleep mode
- Subtle pale pink tube lighting
- Many settings and parameters to adjust
The clock measures 15cm X 10cm x 10cm to the top of the tubes, signed on the side by myself.