An Art Deco inspired clock, made from what was originally a power factor meter that would have hung on the wall in some control room somewhere, back in the 1930's. Made from beautiful quarter sawn oak, the casing has been carefully restored but all the character kept, including the little brass instrument number on the front.
The Clock comprises of 4 of the large ZM1040 Nixie tubes with a 30mm digit height that display the hours and minutes, with a reclaimed meter set in the front that counts up the seconds. A visually interesting clock to watch working as there is always movement.
- Unique one off handmade piece
- Art Deco inspired
- Digital and Analogue readout
- Night time illumination
- Optional GPS link to syncronise time
- Measures 25cm wide, 37cm to the top if the tubes and 12cm deep
- Tubes on average good for 20 years and easily replaceable