Made from original bakelite Bush radios, and turned into pieces of visual art. The display is never ending ( unless you turn it off! ) and altering the controls produces a huge range of patterns, from the relaxing and sublime, through to the downright mind bending. You need to play the clip below to fully understand why it's called the 'Mesmeriser'!
On top is a 4 tube Nixie clock, and there are controls on the rear to also illuminate the origina tuning dial.
- Beautifully polished and restored original 1950's bakelite radio casing
- Solid brass detailing on top plate and controls
- 4 digit Nixie clock using Z570M tubes
- Tube life good for 20 years
- Visually stunning in operation
Due to the nature of the device, it is not recommended for those with photosensitive epilepsy unfortunately.