Pandora MK XVI
The Pandora MK XVI Steampunk Nixie Clock.
Pandora clocks are all made from an original Victorian rosewood box, that is carefully restored and then a Nixie Clock added, along with detailed Steampunk decoration. This is the 16th Pandora clock to be made by Paul in the workshop, no two ever the same and rarely available for general sale as they are usually commission pieces.
This Pandora features a large brass dial on the front that moves over the course of a minute, to give an indication of seconds.
- Time and date on 4 off Z570M Nixie tubes
- Animated front dial
- Tube life in excess of 20 years
- Accurate to within +/- 1 minute per year
- Easy set with just 2 buttons
- Programmable RGB backlight
Pandora MK XVI measures 20cm wide, 12cm deep and 16cm to the top of the tubes.