Steampunk Verity Special Nixie Clock
Very much in the Steampunk Genre! An original old mantle clock, completely transformed into a fantasy Steampunk Clock. Lots and lots of details from the original brass feet upto the 1943 dated dials at the top.
A totally unique piece made by Paul over a period of several weeks. The clock itself is a second generation Nixie Clock, with an assortment of LED animations for the seconds, displayed around the clockface. The face of the clock is inspired by an original 1830's chronometer movement. The original mantle clock when cleaned was found to have a beautiful butterfly cut rosewood veneer to the front, this has been restored and preseved.
- Original one off Steampunk Art Piece
- Super accurate Nixie Clock +/- 1 minute per year
- 4 off IN-12 Nixie tubes, tube life good for 20 years
- Easy to set with just 2 buttons
- Clock automatically dims at night
- Various LED patterns - or ability to switch off
Not a small piece, measures 35cm wide, 15cm deep and 30cm to the top of the brass horn