The Manual Clock
Only 1 items left in stock
This is a plain and simple, no fuss clock. Has 4 of the lovely large Z566M Nixie tubes and tells the time without fault. It's called the 'Manual Clock' as it will also keep track of the date and year, but you must remember to change the day and date every day with the knobs on the front, and once a year wind the counter up by one!
No flashing lights, gizmo's or tricks.. made from an old resistance box, a mechanical counter and a couple of little decorative details. Created to show off the now rather rare, red coated Z566M Nixie tubes as they suit the proportions of this piece perfectly.
- 4 off original large Z566M Nixie tubes
- Accurate to +/- 1 minute per year
- Tube life in excess of 20 years
- Simple to set with 2 buttons
- Plug and go! No need to download an app or use a smartphone
- One off original piece
- Retains time for upto 3 years with no mains power
Quite a large piece, will not go unmissed in any room. Measures 34cm wide, 12cm deep and 24cm to the top of the tubes.